The leaves have turned and they’re starting to fall. This means it’s time to get the jumpers out! This week I have lived in autumnal jumpers, I have so many I love. They are snuggly and cosy and I want more… Of course!
With my love for autumnal jumpers in mins, I wanted to create my top five autumnal jumpers. I have scrawled the internet and have picked my favourites. From high street, high end high street, to luxury.
TOP FIVE AUTUMNAL JUMPERS
- John Lewis Cashmere: If you caught my last blog then you will know that this jumper is firmly on my wish-list. This jumper is 100% cashmere and great value for money. This jumper comes in an array of colours. I want it in black to be chic like VB 😉
- Asymmetric Topshop Jumper: Because I believe everyone should have a red jumper in their wardrobe this season. It is so on trend and this TOPSHOP number has an extra bit of sass.
- H&M Caramel Delight: A classic and a great autumnal shade. I also find that it goes with pretty much everything.
- Bella Freud 1970: I’ve had dreams about this jumper. I absoloutely need it in my possession and this new colour has sealed the deal for me, please hurry up November! This jumper is made better by being 100% cashmere but has a massive price tag to show for it!
- LK Bennett Mustard: Everyone is going mad for mustard this season, and I’m not talking about the condiment! LK Bennett have nailed it with the shade of yellow, the shape of the jumper and the embellishment detail. This jumper can also take you from office to party with a simple change of bottoms!
Right, I’m off to snuggle under a blanket and put a weekend classic film on… How long until the roast is ready?