So this month I am trying Stop Shoptober… Never heard that before, well that’s because I made it up. I feel like my bank balance needs a little break and I have a Bella Freud jumper calling my name next month. I’m going to find this particularly difficult because we are experiencing a season change… Autumn, my favourite!
So I have just completed my first week successful. As it’s been a while week, my brain has gone into shopping overdrive – I want everything.
I thought I would give you an insight into what I am loving this month. If you live in the UK, then you will know that we have now well and truly hit autumnal weather… So prepare for cosiness.
AUTUMN WISH LIST
- ZARA SCARF: I saw this scarf two weeks ago and it has been playing on my mind every since. It looks so cosy and big and I can’t wait to buy this next month. Fingers crossed it’s still there!
- OASIS SKIRT: I have become a little obsessed with leather (faux leather) skirts at the moment. I recently purchased the one above from ZARA and had mustard colour pairings in mind. Now I have my eye on this Oasis midi skirt version!
- NEW LOOK JACKET: This jacket is so snuggly and perfect for the months ahead. I have had my eye on this for a month now and as the weather has finally changed, I think this will be the perfect addition to my coat collection.
- ZARA EVENING JACKET: This is the most gorgeous, elegant jacket that would look fab partnered with a slim fitted dress and heels.
- JOHN LEWIS CASHMERE: I have heard so much about John Lewis’s winter cashmere collection. My pinterest consists of a lot of elegant all black style. I have this jumper in mind with skinny black jeans and big black sunglasses. This jumper is 100% cashmere and with that in mind, it’s great value for money.
- M&S RIBBED JUMPER: The mustard jumper in this picture is this M&S jumper but I want it in cream. I originally went to purchase the cream but they didn’t have my size, so the autumnal mustard was calling me. It is so comfy and cosy and comes in a rainbow of colours… I want them all!
After listing all that goodness, I think this month is going to be challenging. But I want a nice house and a velvet blue sofa, so saving it is!