Well ladies and gentlemen… It has been a while, and boy have I been adding to this list! This Autumn wish list is a biggie, so get your cup of tea and your card ready!
Over the months I slowly add more and more to my ASOS wish list and I also have more safari pages open. I flick through them at the end of the month and pick my faves!
If there is something you love from the picture above, they are all numbered as I list them below. The clothing is in green numbers, shoes are in pink and beauty is in blue. Just follow the link and it will take you straight to the item online.
Be prepared for chunky knits, turtlenecks, the pyjama trend and all round cosiness. Autumn / Winter is seriously my favourite to dress for.
- Miss Selfridge – Rib Rollneck Jumper: The perfect transitional piece and I just love a roll neck
- Miss Selfridge – Midi Prom Skirt: The detail is so pretty and teamed with the item above is just me all over. I love midi-skirts as much as roll necks and these two combined are dreamy
- ASOS – Midi-skirt in Satin: When the Christmas season draws closer (yes, I’ve said the “C” word), items like this are fabulous to have in your wardrobe. This beautiful colour will match with lots of other colours and I want to dress this simple skirt with a big chunky knit to give it a fresh vibe.
- Brave Soul – Jersey Polo Neck: It’s simple, it’s in the sale and it’s versatile… Errr, I can’t think of a con
- Missguided – Velvet Ruched Midi-skirt: Velvet is the material of the season and I recommend stocking up. It is such a beautiful material to wear and what screams Christmas more?! Oops, I did it again!
- GAP – Chunky Sweater: YES, YES, YES! This is what the colder months are all about. I can just feel myself getting more excited as I write the post!
- REISS – High-neck Knitted Top: This top will see you through the seasons and although it is slightly more pricey, cost per wear would definitely be worth it for me
- SHOPBOP – Crop jeans: Pair these with the velvet boots listed later and you have a winner! The frayed hem is everything
- Missguided – Pyjama Wide Leg Trousers & Sleeveless Waistcoat: This new trend is amazing. Go out dressed in your PJ’s? And it’s acceptable… Hell yeh!
- Karen Millen – Pleated Skirt: This is going to be another trend that we see a lot of this season and KM have done it right. This colour is beautiful and it would look gorgeous with item 7
- Public Desire – Crushed Velvet Boots: These boots have me crushing badly. As I mentioned, velvet is a hot trend this season and these paired with jeans or a skirt are just sensational and at a ridiculously low price… They are in my basket
- Marks & Spencer – Tie Ankle Boots: I love M&S and my love tends to come out in A/W. These boots have caught my eye, the heel seems very wearable and classic. I haven’t tried them yet but M&S are normally great for comfort and I think these could be great with legs bare or covered
- CHANEL – Two-toned Slingbacks: So obviously I needed to have a teeny weeny bit of luxury in here. I have had my eye on these for ages, wondering if the will stay in style. If I am going to splash out on a pair of shoes, I don’t want them to only last a season. I have now come to the decision that these are such classics, that I really want to add them to my collection. They have a kitten heel, so they look really comfortable but really add to an outfit. I could talk about these all day so perhaps when I get them I will dedicate a blog post to them
- Miss Selfridge – Floral Embroidered Boots: These are slightly more pricey for Miss Selfridge but with good reason. These are a real statement piece and look really expensive
- French Sole – Bespoke Slippers: Great for a Christmas present. These gives it that personal touch, and are very luxurious. French Sole are an iconic brand and their shoes are gorgeously comfy. I guarantee that once you buy one, you will be hooked.
- Jeffree Star – Liquid Lipsticks: These have finally come to the UK site Beauty Bay, the popular colours sell out super quickly so keep your eyes peeled. These lipsticks have fantastic reviews and are great value for money for what you are getting. Jeffrey Star has nails the liquid lipsticks, so if you are on the hunt for the perfect one, try them out
- Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder – Illuminator: I am crazy excited to try all of these products but due to this one being the one I have heard the most about, this is the one I’m sharing with you. It is meant to be stunning on the skin and give you the perfect base. It is a 2 in 1 (moisturiser and primer) but you can also wear it alone to just give your skin that natural glow
- Charlotte Tilbury – The Queen Lipstick: Charlotte has just launched a new lipstick exclusive in her Covent Garden store and online. This colour is on honour of HRH and the colour is gorgeous
- L’Oreal Paris – Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara: I have heard amazing things about this product, so I want to try it and see what all the fuss is about. For £9.99 you can’t really go wrong
- MAC – Etcetera Lip Liner: A gorgeous nude colour, something we all need in our kits!
Oh dear, my purse is now screaming. I hope you found one or two things here to inspire you and get you autumn ready. Let’s get toasty and snug – pass me the blanket, I’ll be beside the fire.